Bruschetta Appetizer Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1cup chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (3 medium)
- 1/3cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1clove garlic, finely chopped or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. 2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cheese. 3 Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread tomato mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese. 4 Return to oven; bake 7 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.
- Use kitchen scissors to "chop" the fresh basil in this recipe. It saves preparation and clean-up time.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)
- High Altitude Directions
- Nutritional Information
- 1 Serving (1 Appetizer)Calories 70(Calories from Fat 40),Total Fat 4 1/2g(Saturated Fat 2g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 0mg;Sodium 120mg;Total Carbohydrate 7g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 0g),Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 4.00%;Vitamin C 2.00%;Calcium 4.00%;Iron 0.00%;Exchanges:1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:1/2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bruschetta Appetizer Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers