Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 4 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh, basil, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted & chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pound(s) tomatoes, seeded, & chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) XVOO
- Lightly brush baguette slices with 2 T. ovlive oil. Broil until lightly toasted about 3 minutes. In a bowl, mix tomatoes, olives, garlic, basil, & 2 T. olive oil. Add salt & pepper to taste. Spread goat cheese on bread. Top with bruschetta & serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note