- 5 whole(s) Roma Tomatoes diced
- 4 clove(s) Garlic diced
- 8 sprig(s) Basil chopped
- 1 package(s) mozzarella cheese balls - small cut in half
- 1 package(s) Toast Rounds- bakery section
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil--EV
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar OPTIONAL
- Mix chopped tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, basil and pine nuts. Salt and pepper to taste. Could add balsamic vinegar as optional addition. Place Toast rounds on cookie sheet with half of mozzarella ball on each in preheated 350 degree oven. Melt down the cheese. Serve warm with the bruschetta and spoon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Malison and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note