Brunswick Stew - crockpot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 celery rib chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen sliced okra thawed
- 4 cup(s) frozen cubed hash browns thawed
- 3/4 pound(s) barbecued pork chopped
- 1 cup(s) cooked chicken chopped
- 1 can(s) 14.5 oz diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) 15.25 oz whole mexican corn drained
- 1 can(s) 15.25 oz lima beans drained
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot. Cook, covered, on high 6 hours and 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhodagrumm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brunswick Stew - crockpot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews