Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) each copped scallion and choppled red onion
- 1/2 can(s) chopped mushrooms
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup(s) each shredded sharp cheddar and crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon(s) eacg chopped fresh basil, oregan and thyme
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted unsalted butter
- 10 sheets phyllo dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together olives thru herbs, set aside 20 min.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Brush a 10 inch glass or ceramic pie plate with some of the butter.
- Stack 6 sheets of dough and cut into 12-in. rd. with paring knife, place in pan 1 by 1, brushing each sheet with butter.
- Spread olive mixture on top, then pour in egg mixture.
- Cut 4 sheets into 10-in. rd, layer on top with butter in between.
- Bake about 1 hr. until top is golden and knife comes out clean.
- Let rest 10 min. before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brunch Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch