Excellent brunch recipe!! Will most definitely make this again! It's easy and delicious!
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Trinda Gage
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 12 thin Canadian bacon slices
- 3 (4-ounce) packages shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place bacon in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Cover and chill, if desired. Break eggs over cheese, spacing evenly. Pour whipping cream over eggs, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake 8 to 10 more minutes or until set. Remove from oven; sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: CAsserole may be divided into 12 portions and served on English muffins.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This