Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb sausage, browned
- 1/2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 10 eggs
- 2 C milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- dash pepper
- Grease a 9 X 13" pyrex dish.
- Line bottom of dish with bread, then cheese, then sausage.
- Mix together eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Pour over other ingredients.
- Chill overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JMorin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brunch Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch