Brunch Bunch Casserole
Community Recipe from
- Soup Mix
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1/4 cup(s) sherry
- 3/4 pound(s) shredded jack & 3/4 lb. cheddar cheese
- Egg mix
- 18 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions.
- 1/4 cup(s) butter.
- 1/4 pound(s) sliced mushrooms
- Heat soup and sherry in small pan.
- Toss cheeses together
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Mix eggs with milk, dill, pepper & parsley.
- Add eggs to onion mixture. Cook until set but still moist.
- Layer in 9 x 13 pan: 1/2 egg, cheese, soup -- then repeat.
- Bake at 300 until bubbly -- 35 minutes or as much as 1 hour if it has been chilled.
- Can be made 1-2 days ahead and refrigerated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brunch Bunch Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes