I'm following the paleo diet, so I modified the sugars to be honey. I used coconut oil, because it's what I have available I added dates and walnuts to the recipe, what can I say, moist and luscious goodness!
Brownies - gluten-free and sugar-free
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) almond flour
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon(s) grape-seed oil
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup(s) xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- -Cream almond butter until smooth with a mixer.
- -In a separate bowl whisk eggs almond milk, vanilla, stevia and grape seed oil. -Beat into almond butter.
- -Combine cocoa powder, xylitol, sea salt and baking soda.
- -Blend the wet and dry ingredients together with mixer, slowly, just until combined.
- -Bake in a 9×13 pan at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is firm to touch.
- Keep these refrigerated for an even better taste.
- View more gluten-free and sugar-free recipes and tips at:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by homecookhealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note