I'm following the paleo diet, so I modified the sugars to be honey. I used coconut oil, because it's what I have available I added dates and walnuts to the recipe, what can I say, moist and luscious goodness!
Brownies - gluten-free and sugar-free
Chocolate Brownies – the staple for every cookout, picnic and family get-together. These always leave my family asking for more and I don’t mind seconds with all the good for you ingredients. Who knew healthy could taste so good.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) almond flour
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) almond milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon(s) grape-seed oil
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup(s) xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- -Cream almond butter until smooth with a mixer.
- -In a separate bowl whisk eggs almond milk, vanilla, stevia and grape seed oil. -Beat into almond butter.
- -Combine cocoa powder, xylitol, sea salt and baking soda.
- -Blend the wet and dry ingredients together with mixer, slowly, just until combined.
- -Bake in a 9×13 pan at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is firm to touch.
- Keep these refrigerated for an even better taste.
- View more gluten-free and sugar-free recipes and tips at:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by homecookhealthy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note