Brownies From Scratch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Or Oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) cocoa Or 2 Sq Chocolate
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 eggs Well Beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Nuts Chopped
- Preheat Oven to 350 Deg. F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread in well greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brownies From Scratch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts