Brownies Filled with Caramel Candies
- 1 21 1/2-ounce package brownie mix
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 pound milk chocolate-covered caramel patties*
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, adding walnuts. Spoon half of mixture into a greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Place caramel patties in an even layer over the mixture. Spoon remaining batter over candies.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
- *In testing we used See's milk chocolate-covered caramel patties. They may be ordered from See's Candies, P.O. Box 93025, Long Beach, CA. 90809-3025, 800-877-7337.
- One (8-ounce) package of Rolo chewy caramels in milk chocolate could also be used in this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts