MILLSTONE® Brand Winner. $1,000 Brand Winner.
Yield: Makes 24 brownies
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 cup butter
- 4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup strong brewed French roast coffee
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Non-stick foil
- Stir together butter, chocolate, and coffee in a heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat until butter melts; cool slightly.
- Beat eggs at high speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating 3 minutes or until thick and pale. Add chocolate mixture, beating until blended. Gradually add flour, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and walnuts. Pour into a 13- x 9-inch pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack. Lift foil with brownies out of pan. Cut brownies into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note