Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Never buy boxed brownie mix again! Follow the recipe below and make brownies for approximately .30 a mix!
- Be sure to save this by clicking "SHARE"! You will be able to find it on your own timeline later!
- So simple, so easy. Not just frugal but cuts out the unknown ingredients.
- 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour, 1/3 Cup Cocoa, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder.
- At Baking Time Add: 2 Eg...gs, 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil, 1 teaspoon Vanilla.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan. OR use the amazing Pampered Chef brownie pan and bake it in much less time - depends on your oven, check after 12-15 minutes of baking and remove when brownies are done!
- Put mix in plastic bags or mason jars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts