Easy and quick. Brownies moist and delicious!!!!
Community Recipe from
- 3 ounce(s) (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°. Oil a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate and the 6 tablespoons of butter in a bowl in the microwave, stirring until smooth. Stir in sugar, eggs, salt, flour, walnuts and vanilla. Combine well.
- Spread in the pan and bake for about 40 minutes, until dry on top and almost firm to the touch. Don’t overbake; brownies should be moist and chewy. Set the pan on a rack to cool for about 15 minutes, then cut the brownies into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies