- 1 1/2 stick(s) Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1. Melt butter in microwave about a minute.
- 2. Beat eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- 3. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- 4. Beat dry mixture into egg mixture.
- 5. Grease a 9x12 pan glass pan; powder with additional cocoa powder; pour mixture into pan.
- 6. Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes until toothpick test is clean.
- In between steps 4 and 5, may add 1/2 cup of: nuts, chocolate chips, mint chocolate chips, crushed peppermint candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts