Brownie Walnut Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 3 ounce(s) unsweet chocolate cut up
- 1 single pie pastry
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in sauce pan. Remove and cool 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla. Add chocolate mixture and nuts. Pour filling into pastry.
- Bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note