Brownie Walnut Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 3 ounce(s) unsweet chocolate cut up
- 1 single pie pastry
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in sauce pan. Remove and cool 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla. Add chocolate mixture and nuts. Pour filling into pastry.
- Bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until knife in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes