Brownie Muffin Bake
Great for spontaneous dessert making.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Jiffy Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup(s) Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 370°F
- Prepare Brownie Mix as stated on box. Add 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare Muffin Mix as stated on box. Add 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- In a 9x13'' pan, place 3 cookie cutters of your choice randomly. Pour brownie mix around the cookie cutters, making sure to leave empty spaces. Pour/ladle muffin mix into the cookie cutters. Remove cookie cutters, leaving pouches of muffin mix in the brownie mix.
- Using a wooden spoon, swirl the muffin mix into the brownie mix. This is imperative.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffin is golden brown, and the brownies are just brown.
- While brownie/muffin concoction is baking, feel free to make your own icing and decorations, which you can then use to create a beautiful mountain scene.
- (Examples: Trees made of graham crackers and sprinkles, people made of lollipops and icing, icing and flowers for the meadow, etc.)
- When done, let cool. Serve with milk. Lots of milk. Enjoy! :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lexiconn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note