I love this recipe! My mom has always made it and it is a definite crowd pleaser. So easy, too: Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix and Andes mints- yum! So excited to carry on the delicious tradition :)
Photo: J. Savage Gibson
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package chocolate mints
- 1 (15.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) deep-dish frozen pastry shell
- Vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge topping
- Chop chocolate mints; set aside 3 tablespoons. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring remaining chopped mints into brownie batter. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done; cool slightly. Serve with ice cream, hot fudge topping, and 3 tablespoons chopped mints.
- Note: For mints we used Andes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts