Brownie Dessert Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) brownie mix+ ingredients to make brownies on box
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 medium size bananas
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped peanuts or to your liking
- chocolate drizzle to your liking
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on box (cakey brownies) and spread on a circular greased baking dish. I used one that I make pizzas on. Batter will spread out on to the edges of the pan when baking.
- 2. While brownie crust is in the oven. Mix softened cream cheese (I left mine out for 2 hours from the fridge), peanut butter, and sugar for the "sauce".
- 3. When crust is completely cool, spread sauce evenly with a rubber spatula.
- 4. Decorate with chopped peanuts, sliced bananas, and chocolate drizzle (I heated up chocolate cake melts for 30 second intervals in microwave and drizzled with a spoon).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eehoskin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note