Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 9 0z brownie mix
- 3 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 package(s) 14 oz individual wrapped caramels
- 1 can(s) 5oz evaporated milk
- 2 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water. Spread into the greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency. Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan. When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan. Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake. Drizzle with the chocolate topping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brownie Caramel Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes