- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury® Reduced Sugar Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, plus additional for drizzling if desired
- 2 cups sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and egg in medium bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
BAKE 30 to 32 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into cubes. Place half of cubes in 1 1/2-quart serving dish.
STIR caramel topping in bowl until smooth. Whisk in whipped topping until blended. Spread half on top of brownie cubes in dish. Make another layer of remaining brownie cubes and topping. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.