Freezing the raspberries before folding them into the yogurt helps them hold their shape.
Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 6.0g
- Carbohydrate: 33.7g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 117mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Calcium: 164mg
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 (13.7-ounce) package fat-free brownie mix (such as Krusteaz or No Pudge!)
- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened (such as Healthy Choice)
- Freeze raspberries in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool brownies completely on a wire rack. Cut into small chunks.
- Combine brownie chunks and softened ice cream; stir until brownie is evenly distributed. Add raspberries; stir gently. Serve immediately, or transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container and freeze until ready to serve. Let soften at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This