Browned Butter Gnocchi with Broccoli & Pine Nuts
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) prepared gnocchi 16 oz
- 5 cup(s) broccoli florets chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 1.5 ounce(s) fresh pecorino Romano cheese shaved
- Cook gnocchi in large Dutch oven to package directions. Add broccoli during last minute of cooking; cook 1 minute. Drain
- Heat large skillet over med. heat. Add butter and oil; cook 7 min until butter browns. Add gnocchi mixture and pepper to pan, toss to coat. Spoon about 1 1/2 gnocchi mixtyure in each of 6 shallow bowls. Sprinkle each with pine nuts and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes