Browned Butter Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Cook butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, and chill 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to browned butter; beat at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla bean paste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts