Brown Sugar Spice Zucchini Muffins
- 2 small zucchini, approx 1 3/4 cup shredded
- 1 1/8 cup(s) packed dark-brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Butter, to grease the muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the muffin tins and set aside. Grate zucchini and set aside. Whisk together sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs and set aside. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and the spices. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine well. Stir in the grated zucchini.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note