Brown Sugar-Simmered Pears
Serve these Brown Sugar-Simmered Pears with scoops of vanilla ice cream for a flavorful, fruity dessert.
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup firmly packed DOMINO Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 firm, ripe Bartlett pears, cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 1. Cook first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Add pears, and cook, stirring often, 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in pecans and whiskey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note