Brown Sugar Rum Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 (16 oz.) package(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 5 eggs, large
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) Captain Morgans spiced rum
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat butter at medium speed for 2 minutes. Gradually add sugars and beat 5-7 minutes. Add eggs one at a time beating until yellow disappears. Combine milk, rum and vanilla. In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt - add to batter mixture, alternating with milk mixture - beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into Bakers Joy sprayed large 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Rum Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts