Brown Sugar-Praline Glaze
Try this recipe as an alternative to the Powdered Sugar Glaze.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Melt butter in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in brown sugar and corn syrup; cook 1 minute. Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; whisk until creamy (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat, and use immediately.
- Note: Pour all of Brown Sugar-Praline Glaze immediately over cooled cake in a circular motion. Cut cake with a serrated knife.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note