Brown Sugar Pork Chops w/ Onions BHG
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork rib or loin chops, 1/2 to 3/4 in thick
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 whole(s) medium onion, halved lenghtwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chops with black pepper. Cook chops in hot oil for 6 to 8 minutes, until brown on outside and slightly pink in center, turning once halfway through cooking time. Remove chops from skillet; cover and keep warm.
- 2. For sauce, in same skillet cook and stir onion over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender. Push onion aside. Remove skillet from heat; add orange juice and brown sugar. Return to heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved. Stir onions into sauce.
- 3. Spoon sauce over chops; sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired. Serve with steamed green beans
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Pork Chops w/ Onions BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes