absolutely the best pie i've ever made. i took someone's suggestion on here to add pecans to the streusel topping and increased the coconut to 1/3 c. the whole family loved it and i would definitely make this again!
Brown Sugar-Peach Pie with Coconut Streusel
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Carbohydrate: 55.8g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 137mg
- Calcium: 29mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches (about 3 1/2 pounds or 12 peaches)
- 1/3 cup regular oats
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold edges under; flute. Line dough with a piece of foil, and arrange pie weights or dried beans on foil. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Remove pie weights and foil. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool crust on a wire rack.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over peaches. Toss gently. Spoon into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Combine 1/3 cup sugar, oats, coconut, and butter; sprinkle over peach mixture. Shield edges of crust with foil. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar-Peach Pie with Coconut Streusel Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts