Brown Sugar Muffins
Tips-1)These muffins freeze well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg (Large)(room temp.)
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour (reserve 1 tbsp,for nuts)
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans or walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1)In large mixing bowl,combine butter,brown sugar and egg.2)Beat at high speed for 4 minutes,or until light and fluffy.3)Sift together flour,baking soda,baking powder and salt.4)With mixer on low speed,add flour mixture in fourths alternating with milk,beginning and ending with flour.5)Beat until smooth (light handing of mixture is important.)6)Add vanilla.7)Fold in nuts sprinkled with the 1 tbsp,flour.8)Fill greased muffin tins.9)Bake at 400`f for 15 minutes.10)Serve hot with plenty of butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note