Brown Sugar Meatloaf
This recipe turned my "meatloaf hatred" into LOVE. Make two at a time and freeze one for later!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) bread
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) HEINZ ketchup (I'm a Pittsburgh girl!)
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 3/4 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan and place slices of bread inside to absorb grease.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, ketchup, and worchestershire sauce and set aside.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, onion soup mix, ginger, and breadcrumbs. Pour into prepared pan and smooth top. Cover with brown sugar sauce.
- 4. Bake in prepared oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear. Remove meatloaf from pan and slice off bread bottom before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KLMcNelis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes