Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Ingredients in Preparation
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- 2. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- 3. In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aprildris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes