Brown Sugar-Lemon Sour Cream
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 48 hours.
- Lightened Brown Sugar-Lemon Sour Cream: Substitute 1 (8-oz.) container light sour cream for regular. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments