Like the other user we did not think these ingredients mixed well together. I think it's the thyme. I even reduced the amount and we were still unable to eat it. My family loves salmon but no one was able to eat this; we threw it away.
Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet, cut into portions
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Rub spice mixture over all sides of salmon; let stand 10 minutes.
- Grill salmon over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note