Brown sugar glazed pork with maple sweet potatoes
This is a Publix apron simple meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Pressed
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter Divided
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- 1 package(s) Refrigerated sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Crush garlic, using garlic press, into medium bowl. Use knife to remove garlic from bottom of press. Sir in brown sugar and stark seasoning until well blended.
- Preheat large sauté pan on med heat 2 to 3 minutes. Cut pork diagonally into eight 1 inch thick slices. Place pork slices in bowl and press into mixture. Turn and press again to lightly. Coat both sides.
- Place 1 T butterin pan, swirl to coat. Add pork; cook 5-6 min. On each side until well browned and internal temp is 160 degrees.
- Remove pork from pan, stir in wine and remaining butter;simmer 1 min, stirring. Constantly. Serve wine sauce with pork.
- Combine sweet potatoes, syrup, butter, cinnamons in microwave. Safe bowl, cutting butter into small pieces while adding to bowl. Cover and microwave on high 5 minutes, stirring once, or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown sugar glazed pork with maple sweet potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes