Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
Try this ham with a sweet glaze comprised of brown sugar, honey, orange and pineapple juice. Whether you're entertaining a crowd or entertaining a few, this entrée is an elegant choice for a holiday dish.
- 10 pounds fully-cooked bone-in ham
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham in an ungreased large roasting pan; pour water into pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Brush ham with glaze; tent lightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours; uncover. Brush ham with glaze. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes; slice to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note