- 10 pounds fully-cooked bone-in ham
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
How to Make It
Place ham in an ungreased large roasting pan; pour water into pan and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Brush ham with glaze; tent lightly with aluminum foil.
Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours; uncover. Brush ham with glaze. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes; slice to serve.