I have made this a couple of times and it's so good. I always use Kahlua and usually serve with strawberries, pineapple, and seedless grapes. Rather than using frozen whipped topping, we make our own with just simple heavy cream - no sugar added.
Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
Brown sugar brings sweet goodness to this fruit dip. Pair it with any fresh, seasonal fruit.—we prefer strawberries, pineapple, and grapes
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: brown sugar
- Assorted fruit
- 1. Beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, and, if desired, coffee liqueur, beating until blended and smooth; fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill 4 hours. Garnish, if desired. Serve with assorted fruit.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note