- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: brown sugar
- Assorted fruit
How to Make It
Beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, and, if desired, coffee liqueur, beating until blended and smooth; fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill 4 hours. Garnish, if desired. Serve with assorted fruit.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee liqueur.