- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pecan-praline-flavored ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups pecan halves
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and next 4 ingredients. Stir well. Add pecans, stirring well to coat. Remove from heat.
Spread coated pecans on a lightly greased 15" x 10" x 1" jellyroll pan. Bake at 325° for 14 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Break nuts apart.