Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Hot Fudge Sauce
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Melt chocolate and butter in a large, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add sugar and brown sugar, and cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds or until blended. Add milk, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sugar is dissolved. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt. Cover and chill sauce up to 2 weeks.
- Note: To reheat, microwave sauce in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring occasionally, at HIGH for 15- to 30-second intervals or until warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note