This was an amazing dressing. It was a perfect match with the grilled apple salad. I will absolutley be making this dressing again. I made this dressing and placed it in the refrigerator for about 1/2 hour before serving on the salad. The chilled dressing made the salad cool and refreshing.
Brown Sugar-Cider Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Southern Living
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings