Brown Sugar Chewies
SO EASY AND SO DELICIOUS!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 11/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter.
- Turn off the heat, add the brown sugar and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Stir together the flour and baking powder and stir into the brown sugar mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla and pecans.
- Pour the bater into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- When cool, dust the top with a sifting of confectioners' sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Chewies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies