Brown Sugar Blueberry Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) Crisco
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) Packed Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Plain Sifted Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- cream crisco and sugar, add eggs one at a time. Stir soda in buttermilk, and add alternating with the 2 cups of flour-add salt to flour. Toss blueberries in 1/2 cup of flour. then, add the blueberries by folding into batter.
- Bake @350 for about 25-30 minutes
- Makes 12 very large muffins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Meischay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar Blueberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts