Great chicken wings
Brown-Sugar Barbecue Chicken Wings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 6 pounds chicken Wings
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 3. Cooks Wings until start to brown. Turn over and cook until turn brown.
- 4. Once done coat with sauce and place back in oven and cook until sticky
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note