Brown Sugar Bananas
Try this decadent recipe spooned over your favorite pound cake or ice cream.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced bananas and next 3 ingredients; sauté mixture 5 minutes or until the sugar melts. Top banana mixture with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note