Brown Sugar Bananas
Try this decadent recipe spooned over your favorite pound cake or ice cream.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced bananas and next 3 ingredients; sauté mixture 5 minutes or until the sugar melts. Top banana mixture with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This