I agree that the taste was fabulous but the bacon was not crisp. I put it under the broiler to remedy this. Great with the Creamy Egg Srata!
Brown Sugar Bacon
Take your breakfast to new levels with servings of Brown Sugar Bacon. These sweet & spicy strips of bacon are also good crumbled over salads or in a BLT.
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 16 thick bacon slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 (16- x 11-inch) jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil; place lightly greased wire racks on top of foil.
- 2. Stir together sugar and pepper. Arrange bacon in a single layer on wire racks; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and lightly browned. Cool on racks in pans 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note