I agree that the taste was fabulous but the bacon was not crisp. I put it under the broiler to remedy this. Great with the Creamy Egg Srata!
Brown Sugar Bacon
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 16 thick bacon slices
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 (16- x 11-inch) jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil; place lightly greased wire racks on top of foil.
- 2. Stir together sugar and pepper. Arrange bacon in a single layer on wire racks; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and lightly browned. Cool on racks in pans 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables