Brown Sugar Bacon
- 1 pound thick bacon slices
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Arrange bacon in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Cover evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done. Quarter each slice; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is set.
- Black Pepper-Brown Sugar Bacon: Press 1/4 cup cracked black pepper onto bacon slices before covering with brown sugar. Proceed with recipe as directed.
We recommend only using the oven for this recipe, as we couldn't get the same results in the microwave.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note