Hesitant to try these -- 1 cup of apple doesn't sound like enough for 3 to 4 doz cookies????
Brown Sugar-Apple Cookies
Savor the flavors of fall with these cinnamon-spiced Brown Sugar-Apple Cookies.
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 to 4 dozen.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- Mix together all ingredients, stirring in apples last. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies